Today, I thought it would be fun to share the pens that I typically have upon my desk. These are usually pens that I enjoy using on a regular basis but, for one reason or another, I do not want to carry with me.
From left to right, pen, nib size, and ink:
- Baoer #3018 Black Sonnet, fine nib - Mont Blanc Toffee Brown
- Parker Urban GT, medium nib - Parker Blue
- Parker Urban gel pen - Black ink
- Not a great writer, but it looks nice and fits with its neighbors
- Parker Urban rollerball pen - Black ink
- Bic Disposable Fountain Pen, medium nib - Bic Black
- This used to be a pocket carry pen until the cap started to crack, causing it to come off at random
- The cheap plastic clip broke after a few weeks of carrying it
- The plan is to strip it of all paint and writing and attempt to refill it
- Rotring Core "Tanakor," XL nib (essentially a broad) - Custom 1:1 blend of Noodler's Dragon's Napalm and Noodler's Red-black
- Sometimes a pocket carry, its size can make this difficult
- Baoer Skywalker, medium nib - Just cleaned and not yet refilled
- (Not pictured) Personalized Waterford Marquis Claria, medium nib - Noodler's X-Feather
The eight-pen stand is sold exclusively by Todd at isellpens. (To which I have no affiliation.) I highly recommend his website as a great source of fountain pens and accessories.
Questions? Comments? Feel free to post below!